Admission for Samurai: Armor from the Ann and Gabriel Barbier-Mueller Collection, on view in the Renzo Piano Pavilion, is as follows:
Half-price Friday evenings (5–8 p.m.)
|Seniors age 60 and over||$12||$6|
|Students with ID||$12||$6|
|Children under 6||Free||Free|
Admission price includes the Acoustiguide Audio Tour. Museum members may purchase an Audio Tour for $3. Admission is always FREE to view the Museum's permanent collection.
ADVANCE-PURCHASE TICKETS for a specific date and time are available here at least 24 hours before you wish to attend the exhibition. Tickets are only available for Wednesdays and Thursdays, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.; Fridays, noon–5 p.m.; Saturdays, 10 a.m.–5 p.m.; and Sundays, noon–5 p.m. All tickets are nonrefundable.
SAME-DAY TICKETS are available on a first-come, first-served basis at the Museum's Renzo Piano Pavilion Box Office. Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted. No checks accepted at the Box Office; no refunds or exchanges.
HALF-PRICE ADMISSION TICKETS for Tuesdays and Friday evenings are available for purchase exclusively at the Museum Box Office. They cannot be purchased online.
• Please allow a distance of 12 inches from artwork. Do not touch artworks, frames, or cases, or point with
canes, pencils, or other objects.
• Backpacks, umbrellas, or other bulky items are not allowed in the galleries. Free parcel check available.
• Baby strollers are not permitted in the exhibition galleries at peak times.
• Weapons are not allowed in the Museum (exception: law enforcement officers).
• Seeing-eye dogs and other service animals assisting people with disabilities are the only animals allowed
in the Museum.
• Photography is not permitted in the exhibition galleries.
• Sketching is allowed in the galleries as long as it is in pencil and does not obstruct or interfere with other
• Unscheduled lecturing to groups is not permitted.
• No food, drinks, or water bottles are allowed in any galleries.
• Cell phones should be turned to silent mode while in the Museum.